This Website was established and will be maintained at least until 31/10/2023 in line with stipulations made in EU Grant Agreement Nr. 2019-1-AT01-KA204-051476.
This website is owned and operated by:
963 01 Krupina
CEO: Radoslav Vician
Responsible for the web content
uploaded in the different language versions are:
English: 3s Unternehmensberatung GmbH
German: 3s Unternehmensberatung GmbH
Italian: Associazione Il mondo nella città onlus
For all web content uploaded later than 31/10/2023 the sole responsibility is with the owner of the website, respectively with the person uploading any content without the prior written consent of the owner of the website.
For all inquiries related to any of the web contents, please contact the partner responsible for the language version your enquiry is referring to.
The partners in the project Bridging Barriers value the protection and confidentiality of your personal data. Therefore, we comply with applicable data privacy legislation with regard to processing your personal data.
- For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679), the controller of your personal data is
e-code, Slnečná 1164/7, 963 01 Krupina, Slovakia
- The controller has assigned the Data Protection Officer (DPO);
Contact with DPO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The personal data will be processed for the purposes of the Smart Skills Development project, pursuant to the GDPR Article 6 (1) f for legitimate interests of the data controller regarding direct contact with the involved public and facilitation of the effectiveness of recruitment and dissemination.
- We will retain your personal information for five years following the end of the project (31 August 2021) to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
- Pursuant to GDPR (EU) 2016/679) you have every right to access to your data and their rectification, removal or limiting data processing, moving the data, or object to processing of the data. In order to use these rights, you are requested to contact DPO by e-mail: email@example.com
- Providing us with your personal data is voluntary, however your refusal to do so will prevent us from making provision for any services between you and the Smart Skills Development project consortium.
- If you consider the processing of your personal data is not in compliance with the GDPR (EU) 2016/679) you have your right to make a complaint to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.